Thread: Goodbye Z...
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobnj View Post
Thanks for the postive feedback with the GTI! The Z will be missed greatly.
I own a 11 GTI & a 13 Z with S/P. The GTI is my practical car that can seat up to 5 & has some storage space. I like my GTI, as it's a sporty hatch and is a little smoother (not quieter, see below) than the Z, so not a bad choice for your situation at all.

Not sure if your sale & purchase is a done deal, but if not, you might want to try covering your doors and hatch with dynamat before deciding to sell the Z. I did that to mine and the noise is about the same as the GTI.

For me, the Z always get driven first (higher on the fun factor) unless the situation dictates that I take the GTI. Good luck to you
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote