View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #1121 (permalink)
guru
Track Member

Drives: 2011 magblack 370z
guru is on a distinguished road

AUSTIN!!!!!!! we are coming to ur town for the grand am races! you guys have any interest in attending the grand am races at circuit of the america's? ive been talking to cota after i couldnt find a club to host it, and its apparently not to late. we have almost 10 interested just in our tiny club in houston. here is an idea of what they are offering to the clubs

Want trackside parking, great seats, meet and greet with team drivers, access to pit road, and YOUR car in parade laps on the track at the March 1 & 2 Grand Am race at the Circuit of the Americas?
Yes?! Read on.
Circuit of the Americas is offering an incredible package to BMW CCA.
- ON TRACK PARADE LAPS in your car
- Special seating in Turn 15
- Private Hospitality Tent
- Trackside Car Corral Parking in parking lot B
- Fanwalk on Pit Road
- Access to Paddock and Garages
- Private Driver / Team Appearances BMW sponsored Team members from Chip Ganasi, Turner, and other BMW teams
- Autograph Sessions
i think we could get a nice group going and have exclusive parking with all either z's and gtr's or all nissans. let me know ive been emailing the guy and i think we can have a nice showing of z's! cost is $59 a ticket and $30 to park in the corral!