Thread: Goodbye Z...
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobnj View Post
I am trading in my leased 2012 Red Sport Package Z and buying a 2011 Red VW GTI with sunroof and navigation. I must get rid of my Z due to a move and I will have 1 hour and 15 min drive to work each way 5 days a week so due to the miles she must go. The commute is also very uncomfortable in the Z for that amount of time as the cabin is quite noisy and the ride can be bumpy. I chose the GTI as a sporty all around good commuter car with a very nice interior. I am quite upset as I love my Z.

keep your Z and get the current gen honda fit MT and swift springs. comfy and quick, carry wheels and tires for your z, and you get to keep your Z.

HELLO, Z!
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote