View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #8522 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
So I was reading that your insurance won't cover track damage. If that's the case...
Yeah that's the only thing I'm worried about, though there are companies that will allow you to buy single event coverage. It just adds another $100-150 to the cost of a track event, but worth it just to be safe IMO. I might still take my chances though. From what I hear, there are very few incidents in the beginner classes. I'd rather take it slow and steady than try to be overconfident and go too fast. If you just listen to everything the instructor says, you should be alright.