View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:02 AM   #72 (permalink)
Hookah
Base Member

Drives: 03 350z LS 6MT
Hookah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Today is my 19th anniversary, so I washed my car and went out for a wonderful meal with all the stops pulled out. The valet parked my Z next to a Ferrari California on the way in. Oysters Bingo led off but I digress.

We left and got behind a fast moving Subaru. He pulled over after a short distance and I took off. Normally my little lady does not like fast driving and will voice her dissatisfaction, but tonight was different. After three clear miles we encountered cars. I had turned off VDC and was thinking about passing, but out of respect for her I resigned myself to following some jerks.
When she said surprisingly "Aren't you going to pass this guy?" I did not think twice. I flew past him setting me up for the next car to pass. Perfect except now I have made my honey uncomfortable by going over 80 MPH in the dark, passing. I slowed down a bit and we were again alone on the road for a clear ride home.

She is a keeper.
I actually stood up from my chair and clapped at this part

I just saw your thread and I enjoy reading all of it. Keep up the great work! I watched the entire top of the morning video. I thought it was great, but might be more thrilling if you place your camera the way you do on the track.

Last edited by Hookah; 01-29-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Hookah is offline   Reply With Quote