View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:23 AM   #60 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Such a misinformed post. You have a lot of reading to catch up on. Power n longevity depend on how good your tune is from your tuner. There r guys out there with 500hp+ running for years just fine with no problem. Read up n research...
That may be, but is this something they drive daily, or is this 500 HP beast a weekend warrior that only sees pavement when its 75 degrees, no rain, and etc etc? If you are going to critique troubleshooting/research methodologies, make sure you also compare "apples-to-apples". Though, I agree with your comment about researching 100%. The reason I say this, is because I've met many people who claim "no issues" with max HP builds, but what you don't find out till later is that this is a trailer queen, or they only average about 5,000 miles a year on the car. If it’s a daily driver through all kinds of environmental situations and they still maintain stock drivability, now that's a testimonial. If its a 1 day a week ride ,then no, I' dont think the feedback is comparable.

Last edited by Coon-azz; 01-29-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Coon-azz is offline   Reply With Quote