View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 AM   #59 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansracing View Post
Irondoc it sounds like your pretty happy with your car. I have a new 2012 with 1800 miles on it and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this SC. I read the entire thread and there are many opinions and issues. It seems though, that most are not happy because they want more and more power. Thats great, but I want to maintain the factory block, and it cant handle much more than 400WHP for any length of time. I live down in Texas so summer heat may be an issue, and I have to check into that more. But if I can get around 400WHP out of this small car, I know I will be happy and stay alive a few more years lol.
On MPG. Who cares? If your putting the power to the car and your spending the money for it, who cares what the MPG is.....
Like you, I want a clean new car with much more than factory HP in a new car package. I will keep an eye on your feedback regarding your install.
Agreed here as well. This is my daily driver. No since in owning it, if I'm not gonna drive it. In 10 years, I'll want something new anyway. 400 RWHP is more than enough for me. Virginia heat, humidity and traffic suck almost all summer long. 8k is a piece of change though for so many problems I've read. Is it the kit ,or the installers?