View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:10 AM   #29 (permalink)
Infamous
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370z mt
Infamous is a jewel in the roughInfamous is a jewel in the roughInfamous is a jewel in the rough

I'd like to add vitinvictor1 to this list. He's since taken down his sale thread of his evo r 3 piece lip. I paid his asking price of $135+fees on Sunday January 20th and he said he would ship out on the following day. He was unable due to personal issues, so I understood and was patient. Each successive day was another excuse as to why he couldn't ship out. Then he did not reply to my text that I sent on January 26th asking if he was able to ship until I had voiced my displeasure on his sale thread. He says he will ship the lip, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Today at 0555 he texts me saying 'shipping to las Vegas is $70... can't loss all because I'm selling it to buy a new bumper..... Sorry' at this point I am Fed up and all him to refund my money I sent in full, which is $141. He sends $136. I request he send the remaining $5 and tell him that I am displeased and that I am over the whole transaction. He sends me a text saying 'Wtf wrongs with you I don't have top stole your money!! You think I would like to get an enemy for 3 or 4 dollars!!??? Come on!!!! I send the money you said!!!! And I say you sorry for cannot send it so whatever with you then.' I wanted the $5 for the principle of it, not because I need the money.

Buyer beware of member vitinvictor1. Worst transaction I have ever had. Very unprofessional and deceitful.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Infamous is offline   Reply With Quote