View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
elvturbo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Nismo
elvturbo is on a distinguished road
Question Best Spacers size for Nismo with Swift Springs-Revised

From what I've researched on this forum having Swift springs on a Nismo with 19" stock Rays wheels and stock tires:

The general census is that if you want to be flush as possible to the fender, but if you want to still get the stock alignment, tires, wheels width, using Swift springs; Then you should have a spacer setup of 15mm-Front and 20mm-Rear or at least 15mm all around, Right?

But if you plan or prefer to have wider tires, you should only get 15mm front and back, to leave room for the bigger tire width and still get stock alignment, am I right guys?

I need suggestions from the Bro's on this great forum. Regarding the best Spacers setup for a 2012, Nismo: With stock tire size and stock wheels, but only lowered with Swift Spec-R Springs.

These are the common setups that I have read on this forum:
15mm-F and 15mm-R
15mm-F and 20mm-R
20mm-F and 20mm-R
20mm-F and 25mm-R

I know that part of this will depend on your taste and tire width also.

So my question is that if anyone on this forum has a similar setup; What Spacer Size should be best to be flush with the wheel opening, but without rubbing the insides when turning or over road bumps?

My Swift Springs are on their way and I want to install the spacers and the springs at the same time, but don’t what to have my tires to be poking out of the fender that it’s very noticeable.

I will really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Last edited by elvturbo; 01-30-2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: To Consider the tire width
elvturbo is offline   Reply With Quote