Thread: Super Advans 2?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough
Default Super Advans 2?

I was wondering if there was anyone around these parts who had these wheels on their 370. I've been Googling and I just can't find a single Z34 equipped with them.

I found one 350, amidst a bunch of other links with words like super rare and controversial in them. I get that the 3 spoke isn't the most popular design, but I'm not sure precisely why. To my eye, the wheel looks pleasing and isn't something you see everywhere, which is precisely what I do see around this area with 5+ spoke designs.

I'm looking to stand out, and for some strange reason these wheels, in my head, go well with the car...but I'd love to see an actual image if it were possible.

So if anyone does have this setup I'd love to see it...and for everyone else, if you simply must jump in and tell me how stupid this is; I don't have a problem with that...but I'd appreciate it if you could tell me why this design is so horrible and/or rare without flaming me personally for it.

Thanks!