View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
There was a member here that posted a story of trying to get his Touring model from one of two dealers and in the end they stuck it to him. He purchased a non-touring model and paid to have them take the cloth seats and door inserts out and install the premium touring seats and inserts. Talk to the dealer when you go to buy they may be able to work with you to get you set up right.
Thats what I did, I got the Blue Z but didnt want the persimmons interior so they agreed to change it out as part of the deal. They sent me to a shop they use and from what I can tell our seat are some what unique but he said the people they get their replacement kits from are able to do the refit by coming the 350Z convertable seat cushions that have the cutout for the power seat controls and using our cushions for the back seat. He said they will have to custom do the headrests. I will be getting the outer edge seats in black leather with blue suade for the inner sections and the door trims in blue suade. Also get a nice "Z" emblom on the head rests. All for free. I will post apic when done. Also got a spoiler as part of the deal. I got the Touring model.
Zsteve is offline   Reply With Quote