View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #71 (permalink)
lorenz1955
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Hydromoving S.
lorenz1955 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to lorenz1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Ok, I'll bite again...

30% HHO in what units (by volume? by weight?). I have a hard time imagining any on-board water splitter doing it fast enough to supply 30% of the car's fuel needs by either measure. What is the rate at which your system splits water on-board?
The gas injection system Hydromoving, it picks up the signal from the ECU car, and with two microp, compare the car injector opening time, with quantity of gas available per ms,and establishes the opening time reduction car injector,at the same time regulates the opening time for gas injector.
Please excuse my english,bat the google translator is bull....and for me much more difficult.
Quite simply works this way.

Quote:

So these are the numbers for testing your modified Z, and are inclusive of changes to e.g. the weight of the vehicle? Does it include the weight of any on-board water storage? (and how long does that water last in kms or hours? Or are you picking up water vapor along the way to replenish? If so what are the limits on that at various relative humidities?) Do you have comparable numbers from the same test conditions for a stock 370Z?
If I can I attach an original car data file.
Ok. Filename-Z34 datasheet :
point 46,1 and 46,2.

Quote:
There are a lot of questions you don't really answer. That's only scratching the surface. But the bottom line is that physics says you can't win this game on fuel efficiency, generally speaking. Maybe by combining the offset of several existing inefficiencies in the ICE design, you could pick up 5% or something, but then that would probably be offset by the additional vehicle weight and/or mfg cost and/or maintenance needs, etc. You've got an uphill battle against a brutal enemy, and his name is Science.
Probably you forgot I studied Physics at the University...you aren't alone.
But is not a problem :
The result :That you like it or not, are carried out by an Italian State Agency, like "The US EPA " and certified, If you do not agree is not my problem.Who should decide is Nissan and then ...
By
lorenz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z34 Data sheet.jpg (65.8 KB, 11 views)