View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #2881 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandZ45 View Post
Speaking of which. Have had the Z about 7 weeks now and still can't figure out where to keep a car gun in it. Could put a snubby in the glove box but leaning over to get it in a pinch is a "tell" that could get me hurt. Same with reaching behind the passenger seat which is also problematic due to a bad shoulder (unless there is some way to secure it down low)

Thought about attaching a left handed holster to the shiny cross bar under the seat which would be ready at hand without being obvious but that seems dangerous in an accident--might break loose and fly up under my feet.

Could put a mouse gun or subcompact in the center console but don't own one that small and it isn't a good time to be a buyer now. Prefer large frame revolver or full size semi-auto.

What is left? Do I need to get a permit and just hang it on myself? Any ideas?
Open carry on your right leg.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote