View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #2880 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandZ45 View Post
Known as "Shrevepit" in my house, or just "The Pit". But I lived in Arkansas once long ago. Didn't see much difference other than the scenery--that and a personal property tax. I don't know what the gun laws are now but when I was there it was illegal to carry a loaded weapon in your car unless you were "traveling". Louisiana was more respectful of individual rights in that respect.
Where did you live in AR? Up near MO, it is different than littlerock and below.

I like Arkansas laws, they are much more class three friendly. I have a ccw and that's all you need to carry loaded in the vehicle.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote