View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
I wil be ordering a 2010 370z AT with sport package by the end of this year. Is it possible to swap the cloth seats for leather seats, has anyone does this? if so is it easy. Also, what website should i purchase the leather seats at cause i mean the size and dimensions have to match right. Thanks for any help
There was a member here that posted a story of trying to get his Touring model from one of two dealers and in the end they stuck it to him. He purchased a non-touring model and paid to have them take the cloth seats and door inserts out and install the premium touring seats and inserts. Talk to the dealer when you go to buy they may be able to work with you to get you set up right.
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote