View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
People cant make up their mind whether they want a car thats made for fun or for performance. When its a Nismo Z, they flame it for not being fast enough in a drag race, when its a GTR destroying everything in a drag race they flame because it doesn't have a slow but fun manual. GTR was made for performance so thats what it does

...and it does that shockingly well. 2.6 s? Cant even wrap my mind around that
Fanboys, Self-loathing reverse Fanboys, jockers and crotch huggers. When it comes to Nissan cars, they will always bicker about something thats lacking.
Why cant the v6 z beat V8's? Why can't the GT-R weigh as much as a Z... Blaah blaah Blaah... It's bullshyt.

I wish I can afford to maintain this car. I can afford it used. But maintaining it is something else... I couldn't own a car like this and baby it. I would void warranty the second they plug up my ECU to the computer. that would happen without a mod, they'd see top speeds of 180 and sub 3 second launches happening often.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote