View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

I've already brought my 370z on both of those roads this year at ZDAYZ. It's a ton of fun, to say the least. My Z was stock then of course, and still is.

Sway bars, can't really say which would be best but one thing to consider is weight. Some sway bars are solid and some are hollow. Going by what I had on my 350z, the Hotchkis sways for the 370z are probably hollow as well. It's probably just a few pounds but I know some people place weight savings as a high priority.

If it were me, and I had to choose today, I'd pick the Nismo sways and the spring/dampener kit. Although they're pricey, I know they're all tuned to work well which eachother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrew1x View Post
Thanks for the input.

I don't plan on dropping the vehicle unless one day down the line I buy a full coilover system which is pretty costly for my current budget.

I do however plan on tracking the vehicle and doing some canyon runs.

I might be doing this trail pretty soon in particular:
Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

This is also my DD so yeah, I'll have to take a lot into consideration. For now I'm just happy with the feedback I get from members and the current setup they own.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote