View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:59 AM   #41 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Emailed regarding the wheel locks and touch up paint again. Thanks for bearing with me while PayPal locked my account I'll even meet you halfway between your last offer to me and the current pricing

Excellent experience with this seller even before I've purchased:
( Click to show/hide )
This guy was great when I told him I was ready to pay and then found out PayPal was investigating a purchase and had locked down my account. He was super understanding and offered to hold for me, though I told him if he had a buyer to sell them. He even stayed in contact, letting me know when lowered his price. I'm glad the items I was interested in are still available, and that I get to actually complete the transaction so I can him give positive feedback.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote