View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #6843 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Happy Saturday, everyone!!!
Morning Mr. Onz Same to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good times!
Oh yeah! And not just for the alcoholics...

We had a couple that was sober with us, and the guy got to drive the Z over to our friend's place (just around the corner from the bar) so I could leave it there instead of at the bar. He kept gushing over how awesome the car was, and even when I told him to have a bit of fun, I could tell he was holding back

( Click to show/hide )
Note to self: make friends with people that actually drive their sports car, take them out, get them drunk, be designated driver for them, and finally, drive sports car

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |