View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
Call consumer affairs and bitch like hell. That is what I did. Got 3 car payments in the form of a check to cover 2 months of down time. The extra car payment was to cover the insurance. And yes you are due a short block. Really isnt hard for the dealership to get the approval on. Plus for the time down I had a rental car. It should have only been down for 2 weeks but had a nagging code issue after the install. Took another month and half to figure out the piping right after the pre cat 02 sensor and the cat had a hairline crack in it. Was throwing a lean code in the left bank but really wasnt lean in the motor. I am on my third motor. Hopefully this one do the same. About to do my first really oil change after the 1k break in.
With someone's recommendation!!! Lol

I definitely will take credit damn you! Lol
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote