View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #1575 (permalink)
InsanO
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370Z
InsanO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
I no longer like you just because I'm jealous. I hope to order mine this year..
I know the feeling - watching everyone else with their fancy photos and videos whilst sitting there waiting for yours to arrive hehe.. Time actually flies once you've ordered it, its only the final week which felt like it went foreverrrrrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
What was the customs hold for? They ship UPS and I worked UPS international shipping for the last 9 years. I would think the exhaust would be pretty cut and dry (item/value/address/cntry where it was made) pretty easy. Looks good though!
Not sure the exact nature of the delay but I think it had something to do with Customs wanting to see an itemized list of what was in the box (i.e. lead pipe, muffler etc.) I managed to catch Tony in the office late that night and he sorted it out directly with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Wow, that was a PITA the other (night) dealing with customs in AU. I was actually going to call you to see if the exhaust made it through. I now see that it did.

Enjoy it and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Tony
Thanks again for your help the other day (night) Tony. Hopefully this was just a once-off and not a sign of things to come! Will let you know if I've got any queries during/post-install, otherwise I'm sure I'll be in touch when I decide its time for HFCs/intakes :P

Last edited by InsanO; 01-25-2013 at 09:38 PM.
InsanO is offline   Reply With Quote