View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #6710 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ms. pint- for safety, i recommend waiting until you have a longer bolt. really need like at least 1/2" added height to notice a difference anyway.
I'm still sitting on a sweater anyway. The base of my spine just hurts after long drives. Going to Dallas was killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I know, I know... We can go to Advance Auto Parts because I think there is some more Dupli-Color stuff I want to get, too

Maybe you could bring me some GTmat I still have the free sample unused I can give back to you.
I will swap your sample for an 80mil of the same size IF you promise to give me reviews, videos and pictures.
Oh, we should duplicolor one wheel of mine and then if I don't like it, we can plastidip over it.