View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

OK so I was able to find a supplier for the parts. My original supplier wanted to much so had to find someone else but I was able to get a better part for around the same price which is good. here are the details It will be about 10 days for me to get these out. I will update the timeline as I get the parts in. it will be first come first serve since I will have limited quanities.

ORDERING INFO
total cost Shipped to:
US Priority USPS 3 days = $90
Change due to shipping costs Canada USPS = $110
Australia USPS = $110

Just to give you a breakdown the parts are 75 for the set. 5 is due to AK for the forum and I estimate 10 for shipping to the us, 30 to canada, and 30 to australia. If you have a group from your area PM me and you can save on the shipping.

I accept paypal to Kellyefields@yahoo.com and please remember to add the 3% paypal fees because these are made at cost of the materials alone so my labor is free and so as you can see if you forget to pay the fees it cost me more than just my time. add your shipping address as well. Dont forget to put your username on paypal so I know who you are.

Last edited by kellyefields; 02-12-2013 at 06:58 PM.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote