View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #2323 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Morning to all.. Happy Friday..

Raining here so no Z driving... I cannot wait until there is no more rain and Spring is here...
Hey there stranger. Hope all is well after the incident that shall remain secretive since I assume you deleted your thread per Mr. Kenchan's advice

I rowed through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hard pulling out of the Nissan dealership only to correctly anticipate that an idiot driver was going to pull out of a driveway across three lanes directly in front of me, forcing me to slow down 30+ mph on a 60 mph frontage road I was there purchasing a replacement hood prop clip for the manual hood prop which I removed after installing the Z1 hood struts The new clip isn't going on the car though - it will be stored with the hood prop

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |