View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Skepticism aside, I like that this project did not end up as vaporware. I remember seeing this thread and video a couple years ago, and I'm happy to see the project is still alive and kicking.

Offtopic, is 10% Ethanol killing our MPG? Seeing that gas prices aren't getting any lower and that we're emptying our tanks quicker with 10% Ethanol isn't saving us any money. Plus, corn/soy Ethanol is driving up everything, right?
Yeah, ethanol burn quicker, bumps your octane numbers a bit, but it also ruins the whole system by not burning clean... Contrary to popular belief (even Al Gore said they F'd up, lol)

Back on topic!
OP, I think you're trolling us and/or I think this is BS, I think to make this work you'd have to put hundreds of thousands of dollars into this system.
It's like the KERS debate that just went on a month ago... And I think that's the only way you could make H2 for "free" using heat won't give you enough energy, or you cannot control the energy in such a way that this is viable...
So I don't know what other generator style thing you're using to get the energy... Lastly, I bet all the weight you'll be putting to make this thing work will make your "gains" meaningless

Again, want to come to CA to make this work, I'll give you my car for a month to play with. Can do anything in a month? You pay for the uninstall price...
If it works, I'll pay for everything and I'll need 2 more systems
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote