View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #608 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCspartan09 View Post
Correct. Parked it while running out to lunch, came back...wouldn't turn to ACC/ON/START. Saw the little key light come on, tried putting the keyfob in the fobgina..no go. Walked over to walmart, replaced keyfob battery...no go. Got a jump from someone hoping the 10-20 degree weather over last couple days lead to a car battery issue...after jump, no go. Still the little orange key light on.

However...the steering wheel IS unlocked, and i can turn the wheels. Moved them fully from one side to the other, didn't lock either. Definitely going to try and remove the fuse myself tomorrow morning if I have time before work, or ask the dealer to try it first..but after finding 2 other examples of this in the last 40 pages of this thread...didn't seem like pulling the fuse worked...ugh..FML.
pm in bound

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote