View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #1557 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
Whats the wait time looking like for this?
Thank you for taking an interest in our products. I will explain below how our ordering process works.

When you place an order all I require is a $300 deposit. This deposit does go towards the entire balance. I do not charge the remaining balance until your exhaust is ready to ship. At the time the order is placed I create an actual invoice for you. Then I will email you a PDF copy of that invoice to keep on file. Now all of my exhaust systems are hand built custom for each customer right here in house. I rarely have anything in stock. Everything is built on a first come first serve basis and right now we are 11-13 weeks out from the time your order is placed until the time it will ship. This may possibly be an over estimate, but I would rather under promise & over deliver. Now the lead time does not start until the order is placed and the invoice is created. Once your exhaust is built and ships I will email you your tracking number.

If you have any further questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote