View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
fillerbunnie
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z
fillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond reputefillerbunnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1600 View Post
Just read this build mate, I'll keep an eye on it for sure, pitty I'm in brissy would love to see it!!

keep us updated if you require any special tools for certain jobs, would be a great help as I'm planning to do this myself towards the end of the year it's awesome the way you are explaining certain sections of the guide and which pictures you have had problems with and the resolutions, really helps!

good luck with the rest and enjoy!
Hey Mate,

Yeah I'm keeping a log of everything that was different between the USDM & AUDM vehicles. A few things so far, but nothing that can't be cut/ground/soldered around so far!

Intercooler is mounted now, just doing the piping & oil filter relocation and I'm done. Should be starting it up Monday.
fillerbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote