View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #6385 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Elope to Sandals for an all-inclusive stay/wedding/honeymoon. My wife and I stayed in Jamaica for a week with butler service and wedding for ~5k. Excellent staff, accommodations, food AND all you care to drink!

Best vacation we had was Sandals St. Lucia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
At the risk of being considered a :
Did you read this guy's comments?

"timgray 6 hours ago
I had an "******* cam" on a minivan for a while. It would snap your photo and post it to "[tailgaitingjerks.com]; (now dead, I got bored of it) for everyone to see. I used a simple parking radar to detect if someone was within 6 feet of my bumper if I was going over 50mph, triggered the digital camera to take a photo that did a great job of getting a clear photo of the face. and then had the small PC download the photos from the camera and store them on the drive until it saw the Wifi at work and then upload them.

It was a great project on how to automate data gathering and upload it when it got near a upload point.

Now I just fill the tailgaiters windshield with dirty water and antifreeze mix from the rear wiper squirter that has been modified."

That dude went to interesting lengths to automate the whole bit. I hate what he's done, but I love the techie aspect of it all.
Eh....