View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #817 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
Just stopping by to say whats up guys, just picked up a 2010 40th Anniversary, hoping there some meets/shows coming up around Orlando so I can get some bad ideas!
Welcome, I just got mine at the beginning of the month as well. I already ordered a Fast Intentions exhaust, Evo R fog light, all interior lights to LED's. Oh yah I had to buy OEM floor mats cause there wasnt any when I bought the car and I switched out the door sils for the lighted ones with Cheshire cat. Maybe that can give ya some ideas. I plan to also do stillen CAI's as soon as possible. Still gotta pay the big bills for the money
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote