View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #60 (permalink)
7speed
Track Member

Drives: 09 370 sports clone
7speed is a jewel in the rough7speed is a jewel in the rough7speed is a jewel in the rough7speed is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawb474 View Post
I'm going to hold off on this one. I can find deals similar to that all the time, but not ones that are sports+touring, and I'm only interested in those.

I'm going to be patient and start looking again in a couple months... maybe when I get a higher paying job (last thing I want to do is get myself in financial trouble).

I appreciate all your responses! I've wanted this car for so long but I know I really need to wait. I think if its come to this and is this hard to make the final purchase, I'm probably just not ready to buy. Hoping to get a new job soon and with that, a Z.

Cool, I just realized as I went through more of the posts your looking for touring/sport.

Yeah don't rush, u will find what you want. I didn't mind the base, only thing that I wanted from sport was wheels (which I can find), spoiler (I found and added to mine already). Toss up was the leather but I don't mind the cloth