View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:06 AM   #47 (permalink)
bmarcinczyk14
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370z 6spd Sport
bmarcinczyk14 is on a distinguished road

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought Nissans weren't unreliable pieces of junk! Just cause it has "high" mileage doesn't me it's automatically a bad buy. And honestly I think Honda and Toyota being more reliable doesn't even matter in this situation. I mean what has either company made in the past 15 years that didn't scream boring and conventional? With exception to the S2000. I'd much rather go for a Z over anything either company has made in 15 years even if it is slightly more unreliable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Fair enough, I think the Nazi sleds are GARBAGE too, don't get me wrong. But in terms or Japanese reliability it's Lexus, Toyota, Acura, Honda, I'd give the next few to Subaru then Mitsubishi, THEN Nissan...
Whoa, wait, seriously?!?! You have Mitsubishi in front of Nissan?? I'd have to STRONGLY disagree with you on that. The only Mits I would even consider buying, and actually did before the 370z, is a Evo. IMO, everything else is junk.

Last edited by bmarcinczyk14; 01-23-2013 at 08:24 AM.
bmarcinczyk14 is offline   Reply With Quote