View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #46 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
Congrats on getting a degree! I am a recent Clemson grad so I share a similar experience. You just spent several years paying to go to school. You earned your degree, now get EXACTLY what you want. IMHO it would be a crime to waste your "fresh out of college" car experience on a used one that you weren't there to start with from day one on your new life. You hesitated on automatic, get manual. Make sure you get everything you want the way you want out of a car you are buying with your own money. Don't have enough money? Save up. Life is too short to settle on something like this during your prime years. This is your chance to own a very impractical car before you have a family so do it right.

Take it from me, I bought a new 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe on a whim because it looked nice and saved me some money from getting a Z. Several maintenance issues later i traded the car in after 6 months for a new 2013 Nissan 370Z. Buy right the first time!

At the end of the day it's better to wonder "Why?" than "What if...?"

Ps: If you don't have a job yet, don't even bother looking for a car yet.
Well said! Wise man, OP, listen to this guy
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote