View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of
Post 2013 z no slave cylinder?

So I was at the Nissan dealershit today and was talking to one of the service techs about my 2013 z and I asked him about the slave cylinder failures that a lot of people are experiencing. He said that I don't have to worry about that on the 13 models because the function of the slave cylinder is now integrated into the transmission itself instead of being it's own separate unit. Now I'm not terribly knowledgeable about transmissions but is this true and could it lead to other issues down the line?

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I tried to do a search on the 2013 slave cylinder but ironically I couldnt wade through the mass of other posts regarding cscs by people who didn't search...
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote