View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #6115 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
they must have 'forgot' to spray icemelt/salt then? im driving around -5WTF and absolutely no black ice even in the wooded areas.

good to hear you can take a shower (and use bathroom) at work.

mr.alcheng- sounds good on the stable Jan sales. hahaha, your goal for your store is for you to buy bits for your Z. nice, enjoy your day off tomorrow.

lol@ supporting economy with beer consumption.
Mr.kenchan, true there's numbers of mod/ add-on I have in my mind for the Z this year, the most $$$ is the BBK , then the Sway kits and I might want to add more VentureShields onto the A-pillar, side-mirrors and rocker panels.

Also thinking about is the SmartTop module, but that'll be the last thing on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.mu- sorry to hear about the travel woes... but at least you have a good sense of humor about it. i use to travel A LOT domestic and international for work and each time id see/hear whiny people about delays, cancellations, and stuff. ive experienced them all except for a crash.

rule of thumb is, dont expect anything to go right with air travel...and if it does, wat a great travel day! thank everyone especially the crew.

if things dont go as planned, hey at least you're still alive and well.
on the thinking about how to deal with trip-delay. I think the worst part is how to spend that extra hours (not money) in the airport..