View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #6112 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
They should, due to the constant just above/below freezing fluctuation for a lot of the Midwest winter we tend to get plenty of ice/freezing rain.
they must have 'forgot' to spray icemelt/salt then? im driving around -5WTF and absolutely no black ice even in the wooded areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

I'm supposed to at least have a tub/temp shower thing rigged up tonight, but I'm going to shower here before I leave (work has a gym and showers.)

I feel kind of gross today... I mean, not like 3rd world caked with feces and flies but you know what I mean, I've got that "not so fresh" feeling.
good to hear you can take a shower (and use bathroom) at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Mr.kenchan, business is ok in Jan, people are paying off their debts in Jan and Feb thus usually it's not as busy as in Nov & Dec, but we are hanging there. Still have to make enough money for the Sway kits and BBK..

Haven't had anything racing last night, strung couple racquets and lurked around the forum a bit then go to Zzzz, maybe tonight, since the day off is tomorrow.....

Beer is running at low-level in the fridge.... mmm.... have to support the economy again...
mr.alcheng- sounds good on the stable Jan sales. hahaha, your goal for your store is for you to buy bits for your Z. nice, enjoy your day off tomorrow.

lol@ supporting economy with beer consumption.