View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #6094 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
sorry to hear you're having a bad day Pint! I'm just

hey-did you remember to put a decal in the mail for me? let me know cost...I have paypal.
Crapola, I forgot! Let me get that now! Stickers work? The vinyl probably won't show up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I don't usually go for the whole one up move, but I think this one belongs to me:

Performed a wireless expansion last night at work to allow us to add more wireless access points. This went swimmingly. Four hours later @ 11pm I was contacted by one of the techs that stuff was not working properly on the wireless network. Things went from bad to worse as more and more people called him. Troubleshooting continued until 4am when we got the server admin involved and rebooted the dhcp server.

Then, bright and early this morning I was told that one of the network segments on the wireless network was not functioning properly....soooo I've spent the last three hours troubleshooting. All this AND I'm supposed to come back in to work from 1a - 5a for downtime updates on the network. FML.

**hugs**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yes, you have my permission to go home. Tell them i gave you the o.k. if anyone questions you.
Thanks Gale!