View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysmith370Z View Post
I also moved CO about a month ago. However I moved from the East Coast so not just elavation but the 91 pump gas instead of the 93 has robbed me of performance. I should be recieving and installing a Stillen Gen3 intake and catback exhaust if fedex pulls through tomorrow, Because im trying to get my performance back. As far as the police they have speed traps all over and ford focus unmarkeds so they certainly are something to watch for here. But as far as gas milage I cant help to much because im pretty heavy on the pedal.But if your interested I can let you know my results from the air system changes. Also if you could do me a favor and let me know if you find any Z clubs around because I havent had much luck finding any due to the fact most people around here thay own Z's are of the older age group.
lol I'm 45. I guess that makes me part of that older age group too!!!
I'm looking forward to getting into some meets and fun runs around the hills.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote