View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #5516 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Finally sat down. Have not eaten since breakfast... A short glass of Gentleman Jack is in front of me, I'm probably going to be about half-crocked in 15 minutes.

Things turned out pretty well thus far, I think we can have 3" cut off the stringers and patch in some good hardwood and we'll be OK. I'd like to do something more moisture-proof, I'm going to ask my guy if maybe it would be possible to pour a final stair of concrete for the remains of the stringers to rest on. We have done a lot to keep our basement dry, but at times the water table gets so high it just comes up through every crack in the floor. However the damage there currently is from years of the washer overflowing/gutters not being adequate, etc.

Back at it tomorrow, but it's coming along.