View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #112 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

I finally did mine and I have to say I had more challenge getting the Dealer to order the washers than me changing the fluids lol. Both plugs were clean, the differential was with a bit of shaving but that's it, the oil was still new, I guess I dont beat up my car that much.

By the way trough the adventure I went with the dealer I found at least my closest dealer uses Pennzoil 80W-90 NON SYNTHETIC (they claim thats what Nissan send them) and just for curiosity I asked how much was the differential oil since the one they had wasnt synthetic. I hope all of you reading this are sitdown on a chair and please grab the arm rest so you don't get an stress attack.

The guy flipped the monitor to me and says "this is the one that Nissan recommends Synthetic Blend Nissan Hypoid $140 per qt"

I ran away and got me two bottles of Valvoline 80W-90 GL5 for $8.99 per qt.