View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

As much as we (I) would like to offer advice on how you should mod your car, it is your car, and it is up to you to personalize it the way you like it.

With headlights, it is a fairly permanent mod so there's no going back. There are plenty of PPW Zs with painted headlights from black to color matched. See what you think works best to your taste.

BTW, your wheels look great! Very smart decision since the wheels make the biggest difference on a totally stock looking car. I'd recommend a small drop. The NISMO springs are very mild (barely 0.5"). The Swift springs are great, but your car will bottom out if you're not careful. My precious lip kit and exhaust cans endured steep driveways and big speed bumps.