View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #104 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I just did this today with Redline MT-85. We did it on a slight downhill slope with the front tire on ramps to make the car pretty much level (however, my four jack stands in my garage would have given significantly more clearance). The only comment I have to make is that you should get more than 3 qts of fluid. I used as much as I could out of the three qts and it never overflowed like I was hoping - I did reach my pinky finger into the fill hole and verify that the fluid level is good as it's pretty much right at the fill hole. I'm going to order another quart and top it off sometime in the near future (I'll have to get another washer, too).

Talk about an easy DIY! Thanks, Spearfish

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote