View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #100 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Interesting concept. Never been a big fan of V-band clamps though. Pricing will make or break this kit compared to other vendors. Would I buy it? Sure.
What is it that you have against V-bands? They eliminate flange connection points with gaskets and hardware. When properly installed they virtually eliminate the chance of leaks. They give you a little more ease of installation. I also think that they clean up the look of things as well. To each his own though.

The prices will vary all depending on the stage purchased. Certain stages will be comparable as to what is currently on the market. We feel that the R&D, craftsmanship, quality, cleanliness, ease of installation and performance will sell this kit. In the end, it is always up to (you) the end consumer. We want to provide you with the best products possible in hopes to make your decision easier.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote