View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #2117 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailzs View Post
This happened yesterday, but, I was cleaning a spot of bird s*it of the Z when the 5 year old came over and asked what happened to my red car (Eclipse).
I said I traded it in on this car. 5 year old said "WOW! You traded the red car for THIS? WOW" He doesn't quite understand what a trade in is yet.
Great story!

I get something similar when driving the bros Z (red ) to work when everyone knows I have a silver Z. Responses are either " I thought your car is silver or did you buy a new red Z"

I tell them" have you heard of the new cars that can park themselves? Well this is some new technoloy with some special paint that I can change the color with a button on my FOB. I also have a license plate that revolves to different plate numbers ". And my other car is an Aston Martin !!