View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #661 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Ahh...good screen name. nice to meet ya James. I see you are located near Pintsize725 (Tracie), helped her out a few times on mods. We are friends on FB. Blue was also my fav color as a kid. I wish they would bring back the Daytona Blue for Z34.

I have gone synth on all oils with aftermarket mostly Redline through out the body fluids. Never went with water wetter for coolant, stuck with the green stuff by Nissan. Probably should change out the power steering fluid....any suggestions on preferred brand? Should have gone ATE Blue for brake and clutch fluid but was in a hurry to have onzedge's son to flushi it and went with only availible fast off the shelf - Valvoline...oh well next time.

g/l on fluid swaps tomorrow, answer if you have time.

Rep coming your way :

Cheers - Curtis Lewis
Same to you, Curtis I am near Ms. Pint, she's just around the corner. I don't use FB, but I'm on the forum enough

I'm not planning to touch the coolant - generic is fine with me. I picked up Redline's Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid for the power steering - I plan to just swap out the reservoir with the new stuff rather than bleed the whole system. My buddy has gallons of the ATE Super Blue, so we'll use that for brake and clutch I have a post in the What Did You Do With Your Z Today (On-Topic) and will be posting there after it's done, too.

Nice chatting with you

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote