View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
abel2627
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z
abel2627 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
Just make sure when you install the G3's when you attach the filters to have the screws on the screw clamps facing outward toward you. I dont know how i managed it but the first time i cleaned the filters the screws were pointing in and it was a pain to get them off without taking the intake appart further up... But all that said once you take the bumper off a few times it will only take you 30 mins to take it off and put it back on. Its really not a big deal.

Check this DIY out http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-d...de-ak370z.html That will give you a better idea of what you are dealing with.

Go for the G3's! Just do it, they make good power, and give your engine a lot better sound, not to mention they are easy on the eyes too!
I think i might go for the Gen 3's but have you seen the aFe cold air intake???? Looks just like the stillen gen 3 but instead of two cone filters is just one and the filter is a dry filter doesnt need to be reoiled.... I wonder if this intake is as good as the Stillen Gen 3 i had the aFe stage two intake on my 350z and i loved it
abel2627 is offline   Reply With Quote