View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #5226 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Morning glories. Finished reading an Odd Thomas book by Dean Kuntz....surprised, it was pretty good. Don't usually like his books. (And it was way better than Fifty
Apologies if the word is a hot-button for you (but not apologizing for the double-entendre of "hot button") but the idea of his name being so easily mispronounced has always made me giggle like I'm 12 again. Sure, you have to have a Canadian or British accent but that's easy to imagine.

But hey, as far as I'm concerned, if you can't giggle like you're 12 once in a while you might as well be dead. Right guys... right?!?!?!

My wife has started making "That's what she said" jokes. Makes me laugh every time.