View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
AlexRaymond19
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
AlexRaymond19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abel2627 View Post
Let me ask you something, i dont mind that the stillens are polished but seen that the stillens the filters are in the front and the injens go down toward the corner of the bumper, are the injens easier to take apart to clean the filters?? Because with stillen the bumper has to come off and am not liking that, whats your advice??? Yea i love the note that the Art Pipes give to any exhaust...... Fbnissan just gave me a nice deal on stillen gen 3s art pipes and invidia gemini exhaust but am still saving up some money by the time am really am gonna give them a call and see if they could give me a good deal on Fast Intentions exhaust or the Ark Grip but am getting the Art pipes and the Osiris Uprev tune right after for sure......... Thanks for the help bud i really appreciate it
Just make sure when you install the G3's when you attach the filters to have the screws on the screw clamps facing outward toward you. I dont know how i managed it but the first time i cleaned the filters the screws were pointing in and it was a pain to get them off without taking the intake appart further up... But all that said once you take the bumper off a few times it will only take you 30 mins to take it off and put it back on. Its really not a big deal.

Check this DIY out http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-d...de-ak370z.html That will give you a better idea of what you are dealing with.

Go for the G3's! Just do it, they make good power, and give your engine a lot better sound, not to mention they are easy on the eyes too!