View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:05 AM   #1475 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide View Post
I just ordered mine yesterday from kamispeed best price out there
The guys at KamiSpeed are great and know their stuff. Saved me $$ on CA tax. I could have had them drop ship them from Swift USA in CA to my house in Northern CA.... BUT....would have had to pay CA sales tax. They recommended to save me $$ by waiting a little longer to arrive at door step...IF they were to ship from CA to Florida and back to CA, thus saving me sales taxes (no sales tax in Florida). Like I said they look out for forum members.

I purchased 2 sets of swift springs from them and they cut me a killer two-fer price. One of the perks for housing two 370Z's in the same garage is on negotiating mod prices. Great service at any quantity and great follow up with tracking numbers and ETA's of containers arrivals from across the pond.

No, I am not browning up for a rep point.....it's not my style. I just like giving credit where credit is due . KamiSpeed FTW

Cheers - Curtis Lewis
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote