View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
lemansz20
Banned

Drives: Nissan Maxima
lemansz20 is on a distinguished road

You say their ugly, but that is YOUR opinion. Their are volks that people think are ugly. Its with everyone that has their own opinion on something to choose what they want.

Someone said konig was the bottom of the barrell, but sorry their not. Their are companies out there, that make real crap. Its just the reality of cheaper wheels, but I mean if these wheels cost around say 1600 dollars, that isnt exactly cheap per say in ones mind.

Also who ever said the 350z was a piece of crap, you might want to look at your car and realize thats where your drivetrain came from. SO you technically just called your 370z a piece of crap, b/c the last year Z's had basically the same motor and transmission.

I again will say the 370z is a great car, and this argument is based on buying cars new. The E46 m3 is an older car already, but you cant compare pricing to the new m3 can you? I am just saying to each his own, I think their nice, and I know friends that dont drive crap cars, and are very happy with them.

Oh and just so everyone knows, theirs a couple of ways to make a cast wheel, so yes their is a large difference in quality with cast wheels depending on which ones you buy.
lemansz20 is offline   Reply With Quote